If you are in transition or relocating, if you are between tenants, if you are renovating a dwelling, or if you are dealing with a death in the family, this program may be for you. Our Vacant Dwelling Program is designed to protect well-maintained properties for a period of time until the property is occupied or sold. Coverage can be provided for vacant farms also.
Property and Liability
Our Vacant Properties program can include protection for the following:
- Damage to the dwelling from fire, lightning, windstorm, hail, explosion, smoke and other causes of loss.
- Loss, damage or theft of your belongings, including clothing, furniture and appliances
- Damage to additional structures on the premises
- Bodily injury or property damage you might cause to others
If you have a vacant farm, we can also provide protection for:
- Damage to farm barns, buildings and other structures from fire, lightning, explosion, smoke, windstorm, hail, theft and other causes of loss
- Loss or damage to farm personal property
We can work with you to ensure that the interests of co-owners, farm partners, farm corporations, executors, administrators, trustees or beneficiaries are protected as well.
Contact your Wayne Insurance Group agent to find out if our Vacant Properties program can meet your needs.
The coverages described above are presented in general terms and are subject to the actual policy exclusions and conditions. For specific coverage details and policy exclusions, refer to the policy itself or contact your Wayne Mutual agent. If there is a conflict between this website and the policy, the policy provisions shall prevail.