Today’s drivers face a variety of hazards. Wayne Insurance Group offers several options to help protect you against financial loss should you suffer an auto accident or damage to your vehicle. Also, liability insurance is required by law, so it’s important to have the right protection every time you or a family member takes to the road.
Our Elite Personal Auto program offers protection for the following:
- Damage to other vehicles, damage to the property of others, bodily injury to others and associated legal and medical expenses
- Bodily injury to you or your passengers
Uninsured Motorists Protection
- Losses you suffer from uninsured, underinsured or hit-and-run drivers
Collision and Other-Than-Collision Protection
- Damage to your car caused by impact with another object or an overturn
- Damage to your car caused by something other than collision (such as fire, theft, hail, vandalism or contact with an animal)
A wide variety of optional coverages are available to meet your specific needs. These can include roadside assistance, towing reimbursement, accident forgiveness, rental car reimbursement, loan/lease gap coverage (for unpaid loan or lease agreements), custom equipment coverage, $0 deductible on glass, and coverage for electronic equipment.
Our optional enhancement endorsement can be added to provide the following coverages:
- Accidental death benefit is increased from $1,000 to $5,000
- $150 per day/$600 maximum for trip interruption
- $500 for personal contents (electronic devices are not included)
- $150 for locksmith service
- $2,500 for airbag replacement
- Newer vehicle replacement coverage
Available discounts include:
- Safety, ADAS and anti-theft devices
- Full Pay
- Good student
- Multi-policy (including an additional discount for an Umbrella Liability Policy)
- Multi-car/Companion Car/Company Car
- Prior Carrier
- Advance Shopper
Be sure to ask about our coverage for other vehicles, such as motor homes, trailers, motorcycles, mopeds, motorbikes, golf carts, snowmobiles, ATVs, dune buggies, farm trucks and antique automobiles.
Contact your Wayne Insurance Group agent to find out how our Elite Personal Auto program can be tailored to meet the needs of you and your family.
The coverages described above are presented in general terms and are subject to the actual policy exclusions and conditions. For specific coverage details and policy exclusions, refer to the policy itself or contact your Wayne Insurance Group agent. If there is a conflict between this website and the policy, the policy provisions shall prevail.