We offer solid protection for a variety of business and farm vehicles, including:
- Vehicles used for small and medium-sized businesses
- Vehicles used by contractors, landscapers and other artisans
- All types of farm trucks, including tractor-trailers used for hauling crops.
This coverage provides protection and legal defense for covered losses that result from the use of your farm or business vehicles, including:
- Damage to other vehicles and to property of others
- Court costs, legal expenses and bail bonds
- Bodily injury/death of others
- Doctor bills and hospital expenses and funeral expenses
Protection is extended to vehicle occupants other than employees who may be injured in the operation of your farm or business vehicles. Coverage includes doctor bills and hospital expenses, ambulance bills and funeral expenses.
Uninsured Motorists Protection
Your business is protected if an uninsured or underinsured driver injures the occupants of your farm or business vehicles. Coverage includes bodily injuries to you, your family members and guests occupying your covered business vehicles.
Collision and Comprehensive Protection
This coverage pays for collision damage to an insured vehicle your farm or business owns in the case of rollovers or accidents involving other vehicles or objects.
Coverage also includes comprehensive (other than collision) damage to an insured vehicle your farm or business owns caused by fire, falling objects, an explosion or earthquake, theft, vandalism, glass breakage, damage by birds and animals, windstorm, hail, water or flood.
- Drive Other Car Coverage - Coverage for employees or other persons who are supplied a company vehicle, but who do not own a personal vehicle. Ideal for partnerships and corporations.
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto - protects your business when renting autos or using employee vehicles
- Towing and labor
- Rental reimbursement/transportation expenses
- Loan/lease gap coverage (covers unpaid loan or lease agreements)
- Business interruption coverage
- Electronic equipment
Available discounts include:
- Multi-Policy discount (when combined with a Wayne Insurance Group Farmowner policy or Commercial policy)
- Loyalty discount
- Fleet discount (fleets of 5 or more vehicles)
- Seasonal use credit (for farm trucks)
Whether you require coverage for your own vehicles, rented or borrowed vehicles, temporary substitute vehicles, newly acquired vehicles or for your other business property and activities, our policies have the flexibility to meet your needs. Consult your Wayne Insurance Group agent to find out how our Commercial Auto program can be structured to suit your individual needs.
The coverages described above are presented in general terms and are subject to the actual policy exclusions and conditions. For specific coverage details and policy exclusions, refer to the policy itself or contact your Wayne Insurance Group agent. If there is a conflict between this website and the policy, the policy provisions shall prevail.