Wayne Insurance Group’s Farm Properties program offers the flexibility to help you craft the ideal program to protect your home, your belongings, your farm buildings and farm personal property. Perhaps your farm doesn’t qualify for a Farmowners policy, or perhaps you don’t feel you need all of the coverages automatically included in packaged policies. Our Farm Properties program offers a variety of options for farmers who own a one- to four-family home, a modular (manufactured) home or a one- or two-family mobile home. We can provide policies that cover only your farm personal property and/or farm structures as well. These programs are designed to meet your specific needs, based on the age, condition, construction and other features of your home and farm.
Property and Liability
Our Farm Properties program can include protection for the following:
- Damage to your home from fire, lightning, vandalism, windstorm, hail, explosion, smoke and other causes of loss. This includes coverage for living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily after a covered loss.
- Loss, damage or theft of your belongings, including clothing, furniture and appliances
- Damage to other structures on your premises related to the home (such as a garage, pool or storage shed)
- Loss or damage to farm barns, buildings and structures
- Loss or damage to farm personal property (equipment, tools, machinery, livestock and farm products)
- Bodily injury or property damage you might cause to others
A wide variety of optional coverages are available to meet your specific needs. These can include coverage for: theft, personal items (such as jewelry, watches, furs or money); loss of refrigerated or frozen foods; equipment breakdown, service lines, water backup and sump overflow; replacement value on personal property, and personal injury (such as libel, slander or invasion of privacy).
In many cases, we can also provide Boatowners coverage for our policyholders. Our Boatowners package can include coverage for damage to your boat, motor and boat trailer, coverage for bodily injury or property damage to others and coverage for losses caused by uninsured/underinsured boaters.
We also offer several discounts. These can include:
- Multi-policy discount (if we write your auto coverage also)
- Central alarm discount
- Loyalty discount
- Builder's risk discount (for homes under construction)
- ACV loss settlement for wind/hail losses to the roof
All policyholders, tenants and any resident household member are provided with Identity Fraud Resolution Services through our partner, CyberScoutTM.
Contact your Wayne Insurance Group agent to find out which program will best suit your needs.
The coverages described above are presented in general terms and are subject to the actual policy exclusions and conditions. For specific coverage details and policy exclusions, refer to the policy itself or contact your Wayne Insurance Group agent. If there is a conflict between this website and the policy, the policy provisions shall prevail.