Wayne Insurance Group recognizes that your small to medium-sized business is unique, so our Businessowners Program can be tailored to your specific needs to provide the right protection at an affordable price.
Property coverages provide protection for your building, business personal property, and loss of income.
Building coverages include:
- Completed additions and permanently installed machinery and equipment
- Building glass and indoor and outdoor fixtures
- Personal property used to maintain or service the premises
- Personal property of a landlord that is used to furnish apartments, rooms or common areas
Business personal property coverage includes:
- Business personal property owned by you and leased business personal property for which you are legally responsible
- Business personal property of others in your care, custody and control
Loss of income coverage provides up to one year of earnings and extra expense.
Liability coverages protect you and your business should a third party be injured. Coverages include:
- Premises and operations
- Products and completed operations
- Medical payments
- Fire legal liability if you cause a fire that damages rented space
- Personal/advertising injury for acts such as libel, slander, invasion of privacy or copyright infringement
- Additional insureds
We offer a broad range of coverage options to protect your business. Examples include backup of sewers and drains, employee dishonesty, equipment breakdown, money and securities, spoilage, damage to the property of others in your possession, non-owned/hired auto coverage, employers liability (stop gap) coverage and much more.
Available discounts include:
- Protective device or service credit
- Buildings 20 years old or newer
Let your Wayne Insurance Group agent help you make the best choices about insurance coverage for your business.
The coverages described above are presented in general terms and are subject to the actual policy exclusions and conditions. For specific coverage details and policy exclusions, refer to the policy itself or contact your Wayne Insurance Group agent. If there is a conflict between this website and the policy, the policy provisions shall prevail.