Just like you, Wayne Insurance Group is continuing to monitor our nation’s response to the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We want to assure you that our company and our independent agents are here to assist you as best we can during this difficult time.
Our company and our agents are continuing to provide the same level of assistance to our policyholders as before the current situation. As always we are assisting in the following areas:
- Providing policy documents, taking payments or submitting a claim. Remember, if you have enrolled in our Wayne PolicyPlus online portal, you can view your policy Declarations pages, submit a claim or make a payment through the portal.
- Answering your questions. Our Customer Service team is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at 800-222-3873 to take payments or answer any questions you might have.
- Reporting claims. If you need to report a claim, your first point of contact will be your local Wayne Insurance Group agent. If for some reason our agent is unable to assist you, you can:
- Submit your claim through your Wayne PolicyPlus account
- Submit your claim through our website
- Call us anytime at (800) 222-3873
We know that some of our policyholders may be financially impacted due to the pandemic directives, and we would like to help should you need us. If you are financially impacted during this challenging time, please contact our Customer Service team at (800) 222-3873 to discuss payment options.
Thank you for trusting Wayne Insurance Group with your insurance needs.