We're more connected than ever. Cell phones, tablets, laptops, desktops, television and gaming systems, etc., connect us in ways we never imagined. Criminals know the information accessed by your family is valuable. They can steal passwords, data, money, identities and make life miserable. Even worse than the financial losses and headaches of restoring data is the threat of cyber-bullying and reputational harm.
Don't wait until you are a victim.
Family Cyber Protection coverage offers a powerful insurance solution to protect your family and provide peace of mind.
- Online Extortion. Expenses and ransom paid for threats to cause a network disruption.
- Cyber Bullying Response. Costs for counseling, tutoring, temporary relocation, tuition expense for the victim.
- Identity Theft. Costs and help in reclaiming your identity.
- System Compromise. Data recovery and system restoration needs.
- Internet Clean Up. Expenses associated with removing false statements on the internet.
- Breach Cost. Costs associated with notification, investigation and monitoring a breach.
- Social Engineering. Costs that arise from the intentional misleading of an individual which leads to the insured willingly sending money to a fraudster.
Real costs. Real threats. Real solutions!
We have partnered with CyberScout to handle claims service associated with the Family Cyber Protection coverage. Their Intelligent Identity Security (IIS) digital oriented platform focuses on fraud protection and increased security and privacy for insureds. CyberScout's services include:
Identity Theft - Provide unlimited 24/7 service and support to help minimize damage and resolve identity theft incidents.
Ransomware - Diagnose the issue and implement a plan to protect data. Get access to highly experienced professionals with deep expertise in information security, data privacy and governance.
Breach Protection - Provides unlimited 24/7 service and support to help minimize damage and resolve identity theft incidents.
Educational Services - Alerts on the latest scams, fraud attempts and ways to prepare and alerts on the latest malware and how to stay safe online.
CyberScout Claims - Personalized handling of any cyber liability claims
You can access all of your cyber solutions on Sontiq Intelligent Identity Security (IIS), a visually-driven experience that identifies critical ID threat alerts to pinpoint fraud faster so action can be taken rapidly in your defense.
Once you purchase the Family Cyber Protection coverage, watch for an email from Cyberscout with your access code and enter your information to create a secure portal account. If you do not receive an email, you can create an online account by calling 800-396-4956 and a representative will gladly assist you.
For news on the latest identity scams, streamlined access to Internet resources, and a wealth of preventative tips to avoid becoming a victim, go to wayneinsurance.myideducation.com.