Protect your belongings with Wayne Insurance Group’s Renters insurance. Our Renters insurance program is designed to meet your specific needs within your budget.
Personal Property and Liability
Wayne Insurance Group’s Renters insurance programs offer protection for the following:
- Loss, damage or theft of your belongings, including clothing, furniture and appliances
- Additional living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily after a covered loss
- Bodily injury or property damage you might cause to others
A wide variety of optional coverages are available to meet your specific needs. These can include coverage for:
- Personal items (such as jewelry, watches, furs or money)
- Loss of refrigerated or frozen foods
- Water backup and sump overflow
- Identity fraud expense and personal injury (such as libel, slander or invasion of privacy)
- Family cyber protection >
Available discounts include:
- Auto/home discount
- Umbrella policy discount
- Full pay discount
- Loyalty discount
- Fire/burglary protection discounts
Contact your Wayne Insurance Group agent to find out which coverages will best suit your needs.
The coverages described above are presented in general terms and are subject to the actual policy exclusions and conditions. For specific coverage details and policy exclusions, refer to the policy itself or contact your Wayne Insurance Group agent. If there is a conflict between this website and the policy, the policy provisions shall prevail.