Wayne Insurance Group’s Dwelling Properties program offers the flexibility to help you tailor the ideal coverage to protect your home and your belongings. Perhaps your home doesn’t qualify for a Homeowners policy, or perhaps you don’t feel you need all of the coverages automatically included in packaged policies. Our Dwelling Properties program offers a variety of options for owners of a one-to-four family home, for modular (manufactured) homes, for townhouses and for condominiums. These programs are designed to meet your specific needs, based on the age, condition, construction and other features of your home.
Note: If you have farm-type buildings, livestock, farm equipment, or if a portion of your property is being used for agriculture, our Farm programs may better meet your needs.
Property and Liability
Our Dwelling Properties program can include protection for the following:
- Damage to your home from fire, lightning, vandalism, windstorm, hail, explosion, smoke and other causes of loss. This includes coverage for living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily after a covered loss.
- Loss, damage or theft of your belongings, including clothing, furniture and appliances
- Damage to additional structures on your premises
- Bodily injury or property damage you might cause to others
A wide variety of optional coverages are available to meet your specific needs. These can include coverage for:
- Personal items (such as jewelry, watches, furs or money)
- Loss of refrigerated or frozen foods
- Water backup and sump overflow
- Replacement value on personal property
- Personal injury (such as libel, slander or invasion of privacy)
- Equipment breakdown >
- Service lines >
In many cases, we can also provide Boatowners coverage for our policyholders. Our Boatowners package can include coverage for damage to your boat, motor and boat trailer, coverage for bodily injury or property damage to others and coverage for losses caused by uninsured/underinsured boaters.
We also offer several discounts. These can include:
- Multi-policy discount (if we write your auto coverage also)
- Central alarm discount
- Loyalty discount
- Builder's risk discount (for homes under construction)
- ACV loss settlement for wind/hail losses to the roof
All policyholders, tenants and any resident household member are provided with Identity Fraud Resolution Services through our partner, CyberScoutTM.
Contact your Wayne Insurance Group agent to find out which program will best suit your needs.
The coverages described above are presented in general terms and are subject to the actual policy exclusions and conditions. For specific coverage details and policy exclusions, refer to the policy itself or contact your Wayne Mutual agent. If there is a conflict between this website and the policy, the policy provisions shall prevail.