Wayne Insurance Group’s expertise in the specialized needs of farms and farm owners extends back more than 100 years. Our companies were founded as mutual protective associations by groups of farmers who banded together to protect each other should a loss occur. Today, our farm specialists help farm owners select the best coverages to meet their specific needs.
Wayne Insurance Group's Farmowners programs provide property and liability coverage for:
- Owner-occupants of an operating farm
- Tenants who occupy the farm residence and are engaged in farming
- Those not engaged in full-time farming but having farm-type structures and minimal livestock and equipment
- Those who lease their land to other farmers
A wide range of coverage options are available, including a Commercial Auto Program to cover all types of farm trucks, such as tractor-trailers used for hauling crops. Consult your Wayne Insurance Group agent to find out how a farm program can be structured to suit your individual needs.
Covers damage to your dwelling, household property, outbuildings, farm personal property (grain and hay, farm products, poultry, livestock and machinery) and other farm structures (silos, fences, corrals, pens, chutes, feed racks, building materials).
Covers bodily injury and property damage to others. Specific coverages include:
- Personal liability
- Medical payments to others
- Personal and advertising injury
Wayne Insurance Group offers a broad range of property coverage options to protect your farm. Examples include:
and much more.
Optional liability coverages include additional insureds; resident of the insured’s household; executor, administrator, trustees or beneficiaries; additional premises; insured’s liability while employed by others in non-farm jobs; custom farming; pollution liability; lead liability; and incidental horse boarding for non-owned horses.
In many cases, we can also provide Boatowners coverage for our policyholders. Our Boatowners package can include coverage for damage to your boat, motor and boat trailer, coverage for bodily injury or property damage to others and coverage for losses caused by uninsured/underinsured boaters.
Available discounts can include:
- Auto/farm discount
- Fire protection (based on nearest hydrant and responding fire department)
- Lightning rods
- Fire/burglary alarm protection
- New home credit (for dwellings built in the last 15 years)
- Construction credit (masonry, non-combustible or fire-resistant construction)
- Builder's risk (for homes under construction)
All policyholders, tenants and any resident household member are provided with Identity Fraud Resolution Services through our partner, CyberScoutTM.
The coverages described above are presented in general terms and are subject to the actual policy exclusions and conditions. For specific coverage details and policy exclusions, refer to the policy itself or contact your Wayne Insurance Group agent. If there is a conflict between this website and the policy, the policy provisions shall prevail.