Count on Wayne Insurance Group for Homeowners coverage tailored to your specific needs. We offer programs for owners of:
- One- or two-family homes
- Modular (manufactured) homes
These programs are designed to meet your individual situation, based on the age, condition, construction and other features of your home.
Note: If you have farm-type buildings, livestock, farm equipment, or if a portion of your property is being used for agriculture, our Farm programs may better meet your needs.
Property and Liability
Our Homeowners programs offer protection for the following:
- Damage to your home from fire, lightning, theft, vandalism, windstorm, hail, explosion, smoke and other causes of loss. This includes coverage for living expenses if you have to relocate temporarily after a covered loss.
- Loss, damage or theft of your belongings, including clothing, furniture and appliances
- Damage to additional structures on your premises
- Bodily injury or property damage you might cause to others
Choose from a wide variety of optional coverages to meet your individual needs. These can include coverage for:
In many cases, we can also provide Boatowners coverage for our policyholders. Our Boatowners package can include coverage for damage to your boat, motor and boat trailer, coverage for bodily injury or property damage to others and coverage for losses caused by uninsured/underinsured boaters.
Available discounts include:
- Auto/home discount
- Umbrella policy discount
- New home discount (for homes built within the last 10 years)
- Full pay discount
- Loyalty discount
- Renovation credits
- A wide variety of fire/burglary protection discounts (alarms/locks/alarm systems)
- Builder's risk discount (for homes under construction)
Contact your Wayne Insurance Group agent to find out which program will best suit your needs.
The coverages described above are presented in general terms and are subject to the actual policy exclusions and conditions. For specific coverage details and policy exclusions, refer to the policy itself or contact your Wayne Mutual agent. If there is a conflict between this website and the policy, the policy provisions shall prevail.